Tuesday, September 21, 2010

best external complicated drive?

i want to buy an external unyielding drive (probably around 300 gigs) to store my family movies/photos. this notes is very essential to me so i want to make sure that i procure a hard drive that will closing a lifetime. what are my best options?

best external complicated drive?

I prefer to build my own. Many times the pre-made ones use 'ok' hardware or even some pretty awful hardware. I buy an abandon external enclosure and put my own drive surrounded by. Either way, look for at least possible a 7200 RPM with 8 Meg cache/buffer.



Personal nouns on drive manufacturers are Western Digital & Seagate. Try:



techbargains.pricegrabber.com



they enjoy a pretty good flush for EVERYTHING. pet friendly rentalss

No comments:

Post a Comment