Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bad clusters on my intricate drive?

I run hard drive trial, and it finds bad clusters on it continuously. My laptop works adjectives right, but at some point, it may get slightly slow. I ran Everest tryout, and it found Reallocated Sector count 1023, with a prediction of impending facts lost. Last year, my hard drive crushed, and it have to be replaced with the current one. My laptop is reasonably old (about 7 years), it's Pentium-3 495 Mhz HP Omnibook 4150, and i don't know if replacing the complicated drive would make any sense. Could i enjoy troubles with rugged drive because there is no cooler on this type of gadget? And plus i have OS Windows XP which take a lot of system resources, and lead to hard drive overheat...

Bad clusters on my intricate drive?

A bleak cluster is a cluster in which the system can't read or store background anymore. The only channel you could "clean" them is by formating the partition on which they be encountered! This doesn't allways work (if it have many it's almost impossible to verbs them all). By formating it I don't mean solely deleting the files on that fence... You must Low-Level Format it!

Changing the HDD would the the best choice however... Even if you manage to verbs them entirelly I can't guarantee they won't appear again...
You need to replace it, I wouldn't trust my information on it.when you replace it it gets faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment