Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Besides Defragmenting my PC what can I do to speed it up. I really obligation to know because ITunes is slow!!!!?

Please can you minister to me. That would be really nice.

Besides Defragmenting my PC what can I do to speed it up. I really obligation to know because ITunes is slow!!!!?

You can fix your pc registry,in attendance may have some regsitry errors surrounded by your PC to cause "computer run slow".You inevitability to clean you PC.

Every time you install and uninstall software on your computer you create second-hand goods in the registry.You stipulation to scan and clean your PC beside registry cleaner.Good Regisry Cleaner will improve your PC and Internet execution dramatically.It even can speed up your pc up to 300%..

There are some comparison and review of registry cleaners.

http://www.registry-cleaners.info...

You can download and scan your PC for free.
delete your temp. files and cookies

if you hold a spysweeper that will help a large amount too.
store your songs on an external hard drive. Really sped up my computer
You can upgrade strike,remove unwanted files and softwares.Dont have more applications on the system tray.



Check the window startup and remove unwanted programs from it.



You can also disable graphics in window xp u can tune ur system for best performance fairly than best appearance in System properties(Press windows+break key->advanced tab->Performance settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment