Tuesday, September 21, 2010

audio devices speakers?

erm i have a virus on my speakers(which are connected to my laptop) so i deleted the software and after the virus went i still hold the speakers but no sound comes from them because i delete the software. so, does any one know a way to download the software onto my computer; via the internet?

audio devices speakers?

The drivers are for your Sound card not your speakers. You want to find out what kind of Sound Card you hold and then stir to the Website for the Manufacturer and download the drivers. Most sites also have a tool to determine what software is needed. Also craft sure the MUTE isn't accidently checked.
I can give you a association that deals beside sound problems within computers.I find the information given at http://fixit.in/sound.html is more useful. Please try this you may procure your problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment