Friday, September 17, 2010

Ati Radeon X800 AGP what is a better card for in the region of indistinguishable price?

Hi, I freshly bought Oblivion and my poor old Gefore FX card no longer have the power to run it properly.

So I am not sure what card to get to upgrade. Recommnded say i should get a ATI X800 series or an Nvidia 6800 series card. Should i grasp one of these or are there better ones for something like the same price?

Thanks

Ati Radeon X800 AGP what is a better card for in the region of indistinguishable price?

I own an ATI X800 and i think these are amazing cards. I hold used mine on many games such as vacuum for instance, counter strike, halo, quake 4, conduct yourself of war, unreal tournament 2003 and concealed and dangerous 2.



You can slickly overclock it with the software it comes near. All you do is tick a box called ATI Override and it boosts the cards manners.



I would reccomend this card to anyone and the reviews i have read on it and WOM (word of mouth) i hold had rear from friends etc has be great, i havent had 1 problem next to mine!
Nvidia cards are awesome, that's all I hold to say around that. Also, Oblivion is hard to run beside anything short of 1GB of RAM. I reccomend at least have 2GB's, and I personally own 4, RAM will help out profoundly with abundant modern games, and there's no such thing as too much RAM
The nvidia 7600 is much better than any, and the x1600 is too.

I have a x1600, and it is thoroughly powerful.



Ram will not help nearly as much as a video card. The x1600 let me max out settings on BF2, and my old fx5600 ultra could scarcely run it with 2gb of memory.

The graphics card is the primary performance enhancing piece of hardware.

No comments:

Post a Comment