Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Been surrounded by computers for lots years but burning a dvd is different. For one, can I put an avi movie on dvd or do I?

obligation to change it to mpeg? Any other tips will back !

Been surrounded by computers for lots years but burning a dvd is different. For one, can I put an avi movie on dvd or do I?

You may try AVS Video Tools, this software can convert all popular video formats, it also can serve you burn DVDs, I always use it to brand name home DVD, so easy to use and works idyllic for me.

Here is a step by step guide about it
download Nero or Roxio and of late put in any win medium player acceptable format and join it and burn!!!!! if u are new try nero 7 and u can do plentiful sorts of things
You need to download a converter and burner. There are copious applications available, most of them to try for free for a while and then to buy. Read the fine print! The gaping majority will convert and burn but only 50% of the movie. The other downfall is that if you are competent to convert and burn the whole movie, the trial publication places a watermark smack in the middle of your eyeshade.

I found this site very caring.

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/...

No comments:

Post a Comment