Friday, September 17, 2010

ATI 9800pro video card broken, stuck surrounded by VGA mode?

I lately did a Windows XP reinstall (from a formated disk), and I managed to return with online and perform Window update. However, I'm still stuck contained by VGA mode and can't get Catalyst working. I go through an automatic windows update of drivers for the card. Still, I can't obtain any higher resolution than VGA. Any suggestions most treatment!! Thanks in finance.

ATI 9800pro video card broken, stuck surrounded by VGA mode?

Uggh don't use windows update for your video card.

Go to the ATI site and download the catalyst for your card.

If you own your ATI install CD run that first and win the catalyst loaded and working, then install the update from ATI.
i've have that before beside the 9200. i solve it by going to the radeon site and downloading the drivers along with the other software for the extra monitors and such.
chair rental for barber

No comments:

Post a Comment